Monday 12 April 2010

Spring has sprung!

I've got some lovely new things that I've been just desperate to share, even though I'm not convinced I actually have any readers yet!

First of all, I was lucky enough to receive some beeeyoootiful flowers for Easter from my other half and the little man, and they've lasted a wonderfully long time. A week now, and they're still going - there's a lot to be said for supermarket flowers!


Secondly, I've been lucky enough to get some lovely new Spring clothes and accessories to wear in the dazzling sunshine (fingers crossed it's here to stay!). My new floral coat...

...my pretty print dress....

...and my new spotty cotton shopper...


The thing I love most about Spring is the sense of freshness and all things new (not only clothes!), which means a vast array of photo opportunities, like this gorgeous tree just brimming with new blossoms and buds (how's that for some alliteration?!)


My kitchen is looking rather like a greenhouse - our lack of garden means that I have to sow everything inside in propagators and then transport them outside to larger pots once they're established. So far, the salad leaves, cucumbers and tomatoes are looking rather good, and the geraniums are well underway, and threatening to take over totally...


I'm also excited about all my new projects I'm starting to prepare for (after stockpiling the equipment a rather long time ago!) - from fabrics and wool to decoupage and paint, there's a bit of fun in every medium!

No comments:

Post a Comment